Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Slashers

It can be a good idea to have more than one goal. Well, of course it is a good idea. Plan B, can be good thing. It was such a good idea that Brad Pitt named his company Plan B. The interesting thing though is that it seems like in the Entertainment Industry that there are just so many slashers. Nah, I don't mean Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruger or Michael Meyers from the famous cult horror films. I am talking about the people are who are: dancers/actors/producers/directors.

Since I have always known I was a writer or wanted to be a writer, this concept has been interesting to me. Very interesting. Is it possible to have too much going on where nothing get accomplished? It is?

Well, I guess the answer is "to each his own." It really is up to each person to find what they want in life. One thing to remember however is that within the process of finding the right career path , don't slash yourself or your dreams. Too many trades can sometime be too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home