Sunday, June 10, 2007

Harlem is Really Changing

It seems like every week I walk through the streets of Harlem, I see a new housing development or condominium being built. I guess it is a part of the fact that New York is an ever changing and evolving city. There are many new things that pop up each day such as new banks and new restaurants in neighborhoods currently being rebuilt.

Harlem, the Upper West Side specifically is becoming a new hot spot for young successful businessmen and women to purchase their first homes. In fact, I recently overheard a co-worker saying they just bought the complete floor of a recently renovated brownstone near and around 116th Street. Just thinking of all the possibilities is very exciting. To own your own apartment in New York is definitely the best investment one can make. Lately, I have been making a special note to keep an eye out for current listings online, in the paper and by word of mouth. In this changing city, it is important keeping abreast of new information for the right opportunity for ownership. If I keep looking hard enough, it can be found right under my nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home