Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Wall Street Journal

Until now, I have been very quiet about the News Corp. purchase of the Wall Street Journal. Well, I did vent to my friends and family about the potential purchase. I believe I remained somewhat quiet because I never thought that the deal would go through. Never in a million years did I think this would happen. I was confident that that Board Members were able to stay away from such a deal. News Corp. is a successful company and Rupert Murdoch is a smart businessman but the two just don't go together.

The New York Post and the Wall Street Journal a part of the same family is such an interesting combination. It's a little like oil and water.

Well, with the deal being close to being finish there is nothing more left to say. Maybe it will work like some mismatched step-families seem to work. I guess we will have to all wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home