Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Unclear

Sometimes for what seems like no apparent reason at all, my mind is a little unclear. I sit and think, what could be bothering me but nothing comes to mind. Is it possible that there is nothing wrong and that just maybe it might be there season for being unclear? Just like we have winter, maybe that it is just the way things are supposed to be at that specific time.

So, perhaps I should just weather the uncertainty and try to relax and enjoy life. We keep hearing that life is short so why waste time trying to figure everything out when things usually have a way of working themselves out anyway. There are even times when things work out much better than one would think. I like when those instances occur.

Well, I guess being uncertain is not such a bad thing after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home