Monday, April 16, 2007

Rap Music and Just Simple Courtesy

Lately there has been a lot mentioned since Don Imus was dismissed from his radio show. I do believe in Freedom of Speech and and expression however my issue with the rap community is one I can deal with no more.

I don't buy the music because even though they are not talking about me. I am in no way a Bitch or a Ho but I cannot as a woman accept when these artists speak about any woman in this form. Even if someone does make someone angry enough to call them a name, there would be no one way I would record it to be played over and over again on the radio.

Yeah, I have called people rude or mean names when angry but it was between the person and I and not so millions could hear me disrespect them. Rappers can say what they want but it is as simple as this "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND and DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU." A simple age old rule that whether people want to admit it or not still applies today.

The B word and the N word is finally coming back to bite them in the butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home