Thursday, September 27, 2007

Knowing When to Take a Break

In this fast paced busy world, there is always something that needs to get done. As a society, we go, go, go and then we go some more. Is this healthy? Is it really? I am finding as I get older that I am sometimes more productive when I take that break. It's true. If I stop and take a moment to relax, creative ideas start flowing. Solutions to problems that I had been trying to solve for weeks, somehow are revealed.

So maybe the answer to being overwhelmed is not to do more, the answer may just be to be still and relax for a moment so we can clear our minds and truly hear.

Knowing when to take a break is so important to being productive. Hmmm, I'll have to keep reminding myself of that so I won't get sidetracked and get back to busy mode again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home