Monday, June 16, 2008

How Important is Money?

Living in a capitalist society has seemed to mean one of many things and that is Money is important. Almost everyday, I talk to my friends, family and co-workers and the subject of money seems to be topic.

What is it with this paper that makes people crazy, worried, concerned, or fearful? I mean, I know we need it. We all have to pay for a place to live, clothes to wear and food to eat but then after that why is it given so much power?

I believe society has sort of made of rely on money and even can make you feel useless if you don't have any. Hey, I like knowing that I have things taken care of as much as the next guy, but making money an issue can be an issue in itself. To me, money is tool for me to use, not a tool that uses me.

Money is important but me and human life itself is much more important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home