Thursday, December 28, 2006

Trusting yourself

Life does throw us some curve balls. A layoff may happen or a break up may happen but it is important to trust the part of yourself that knows that everything will work out.

I once left a job without having another. I know my friends and family were worried for me but inside I knew that I would be just fine. I knew that there was nothing to worry about and there wasn't. By leaving, I got to take a break, have lunch with friends and catch up on movies. It was awesome.

I am making a vow to myself to never again stay any place that does not make me happy. I have choices. We all do. We are fortunate enough to live in a place where choice is welcome so I am going to do myself and the world a favor by being true to myself. By doing this I am the best I can be for myself and the best I can be for any employer. Everything always works out for the best even when can't see it. Perception is everything. I perceive good and good will happen.

Life really is simple. We just make it hard. Enjoy it and trust yourself more. It will be all right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home