Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

It is a beautiful sunny day in New York and what I plan to do for my Valentine's Day is to relax and enjoy my solitude. 2009 had been a rough year with the loss of my mother, the loss of my job and the loss of my guy I was seeing. Even with all of that piling up in one year, I have to say that I am thankful and very blessed to be alive and healthy. Those are the things than money cannot buy. I have learned to love others and treat them well, but I have also learned to treat myself well and enjoy being alone.

It is funny. I have to say that my writing career has given me this great pleasure of relishing my time alone. In fact, this might just be the best Valentine's Day ever. Wow, how I have grown. What a difference a year makes in your life. Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Love others, but mostly love yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home