Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life is Amazing

Each decade, I am amazed at all the changes that come about. All of the new technology and the gadgest that allow us to now do what we could not just a year or so ago. The growth of social networking provides the opportunity to find old classmates and colleagues. It would seem that I would be over the wonderful of technology and new media, but to be honest I am far from that. I actually love it. Each time a new products appears I am more excited and intrigued as to how it came about. In fact, I hope no matter how old I get I keep that childlike wonder. I may not be able to text as fast but I want to learn about it anyway. I want to remain curious and exuberant about whatever is new and different in this world.

If the truth be told, even when there is nothing to marvel about, I have to admit that life is pretty amazing. Throughout our life, we get to meet some pretty cool people and have some memorable experiences that can change our lives and the lives of other.

The economy may be having its challenges, but I want to keep in mind that no one can ever put a price on life. It is truly too amazing to buy and a very precious gift. Except it and live life to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home