Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Taking some time off

The holidays are here and this year I have decided to do something different. This year, I believe I am going to stay in to relax. The year of 2009 was pretty busy for me. I spent pretty much all of the year job hunting, then halfway through it, I had to deal with the loss of my mother. During the Spring, Summer and even Fall, I did not have the time to stop and take a break. There were too many things to handle. Even with all the things that came up, I remained positive and focused on getting better. As the end of the year comes near, I plan to reward myself with rest and relaxation. It is starting to be quite important to do that so I can be ready for the new year and all that it brings.

Come to think of it, maybe it won't all be all about relaxing. Perhaps I will balance it. I do have a few household projects and paperwork to handle. if I plan it correctly, I can just work at my own pace and rest when needed. Yeah, that's it. The quiet of the holidays will be a great time to take care of myself and for the the first time in a long time, I look forward to it. Happy Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home