Sunday, February 22, 2009

Holding onto the dream

No matter how bad it gets and no matter what the news reports might say, I have decided to stay upbeat and positive about what is going on in the world. Change is always tough since most of us like to stay in our comfort zone, but I have found that once the dust settles from all new things in my life, I am actually happy to have gone through it.

I know that sounds a little weird, but it's true. Going through something not so pleasant is never fun but if you can get through it and come out stronger, you have learned something valuable. I am definitely an example of going through a rough time but coming out stronger and wiser.

So even in the present economy, I am planning to stay positive and hold on to the dream. This is starting to be my new approach to life. I really hope that others will choose to do the same. Sometimes our attitude can make all the difference in how something turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home